With A Candle Affair our desire is to make sure you have a very good experience and enjoy your candle. While filling your space with a beautiful aromatic notes that inspire love, creativity, spirituality, and relaxation. To obtain this experience, please follow our candle care tips.
1. The first time you light your candle burn until wax melts across the entire surface. This prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candles life. This may take up to 2-4 hours.
2. Trim wick 1/4 of inch it steady the flame.
3. Please keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
4. Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or flame becomes to high. These are signs the candle is not burning properly the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check the drafts before relighting.
5. To maximize the scent throw. Burn in the desired space for 30 minutes with the door closed. Open windows and doors will disperse the scent.
6. Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing the candles where they are directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
7. Remove dust and fingerprints from the candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water.
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 1/2 inch of non melted wax at the bottom.